Each summer resident is given a goal, to grow on his plot a rich crop of tomatoes. The problem is only in the selection of seeds, that tomatoes were unpretentious in the care and high-yielding.
There is a wonderful Japanese hybrid - Pink Bush, which received great love from many gardeners. The description and characteristics of this variety are presented below.
Description and characteristics of tomato pink bush
Pink Bush Hybrid is an unpretentious, high-yielding variety of pink tomatoes, bred by Japanese breeders. The plant is undersized and determinant. The variety can be grown in open beds, greenhouses, and greenhouses.Adult plant grows: in open ground - 50 cm, in closed - 70 cm. Shrubs are not subject to forming and they do not need to stepchild. Pink Bush is not susceptible to diseases such as: tobacco mosaic and fusarium.Pink Bush Tomato
Pink Bush tomato varieties are grown in seedlings. From the time the young plant is planted and until the fruit picking, it takes about 100 days. With proper care for 1 square. meter can grow up to 13 kg of tomatoes. The fruits are pink in color. The mass of one tomato reaches 200 grams. The flesh is fleshy and juicy.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages include:
- High yielding
- The bush does not need formation and removal of stepsons
- Fruits juicy and meaty
- Not inclined to cracking
- Tomatoes good transported and stored
- Variety resistant to many diseases
There are few disadvantages, but there are:
- Seedling is very demanding to care
- High seed value
In order to get a good harvest, it is necessary to properly prepare a place for planting Pink Bush.The soil must be nutritious and fertile, so when preparing the beds to the ground they add:
- Ammonium nitrate
If the soil is clay, it is necessary to add sand (0.5 buckets per sq. meter).
In acidic soil, make:
- a piece of chalk
- Dolomite flour
For growing seedlings, seeds are sown in a ready, fertile soil, to a depth of 5 mm. Before planting, the seeds do not need additional treatment.Pink Bush seeds do not need to be soaked or processed with any stimulants before planting.
Moisturize the earth with warm water using a spray bottle and cover it with a film, creating a microboiler. Capacity with seeds is transferred to a warm place to maintain the temperature in the mini-pot 24-26 degrees.
At emergence of shoots the container is rearranged to a bright and cool place for hardening the seedlings. The air temperature should be within 15 degrees.
To grow healthy and strong seedlings, you need to follow the standard rules of care:
- Lighting (at least 10 hours a day)
- For tempering, seedlings are kept for 10 days at a temperature of 15 degrees
- Gradually increase the temperature up to 20 degrees
- Picks in stage 2 of these sheets
- Dive plants are fed complex fertilizers
Transplantation of tomatoes in open ground
Pink Bush tomato varieties can be grown outdoors only in the southern and central regions.It is possible to land the grown up seedling of Pink Bush for 45-50 day
Grown seedlings planted on open beds at the age of 40-50 days, under the scheme 4-5 bushes per square. meter. It is impossible to thicken the landing. With a thick planting yield decreases, and there are various diseases.
Seedlings are planted by way of handling. After falling asleep and sealing the hole, the plant is shed with warm water. The soil around the seedlings is mulched and for 10 days the young plant is not watered or loosened.
Grade care after transplanting
Taking care of the Pink Bush variety is simple, you need to follow only standard rules:
- Watering and feeding.
When growing tomatoes in open beds, the need for watering is determined by climatic conditions. In closed ground, as the top layer of the earth dries out.
Excess moisture makes the fruits watery, sugar content decreases, fruits crack and undergo fungal diseases.
Seedlings are planted on the prepared beds. The earth is fertilized with humus, manure or mineral fertilizers.After planting, it is necessary to bring into the ground well-rotted manure or a complex of mineral fertilizers for tomatoes
Top dressing is carried out with complex mineral fertilizers for tomatoes. once in 2-3 weeks, and with weak growth once in 10 days. The first feeding is carried out 7 days after transplanting, during the flowering period; the second is on time; loading fruits; the third - in the phase of fruiting.
- Air humidity. For the normal development of the plant, you must adhere to 50% humidity and 90% soil moisture.
- The variety must be tied up because of the high yield on the flower brush. In greenhouses, tomatoes are grown on the trellis.
- Pink Bush no need to stepchild.
Care errorsWater the tomatoes need at the root
- Irregular watering
- Non-compliance with crop rotation (planting tomatoes on the same bed for many years)
- Untimely fertilization
Diseases and their prevention
Since the variety has great immunity to diseases, for these tomatoes only compliance with the rules of prevention is necessary:
- Implement timely watering with warm water
- Introduction complex fertilizers
- Loosening and weeding from weeds, as weeds can cause a number of fungal diseases
- Observe crop rotation. Tomatoes grow well on the soil they used to grow: garlic, onions, carrots and legumes.
Tomatoes growing in greenhouses may interfere with:
- White bell. Against it, use the solution "Confidor" - 1 ml per 10 liters of water.
- Slugs and snails. The soil is sprinkled with a mixture of ash and red pepper or tobacco dust.
- Hothouse Whitefly
With proper and timely care for the Pink Bush variety, he will thank you with beautiful and juicy fruits.This variety is used only in fresh form, in salads and for the preparation of fresh juices. With canning and heat treatment, tomatoes lose their flavor.