Bee venom is a colorless liquid. The mixture of proteins is its main active component. If it gets under the skin, it causes local inflammation and the effect is similar to that of the anticoagulant. The use of poison in medicine known since ancient times and continues to evolve today. Hippocrates, Celsius and Galileo, among other means, offered the bites of wild bees as a remedy for two dozen diseases.
Methods of application of bee venom in medicine, instruction
The use of bee venom called apitherapy. The use of the bite of a living bee in many ways surpasses the use of ointments, creams and rubbing on the basis of poison. The main key to effective treatment and a positive result is an appeal to specialists. The treatment process should have a specific sequence and choice of dosage based on the degree of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient.Apitherapy
Recommendations for the use of bee venom by patients from living bees differ in many specialized institutions and luminaries of apitherapy. At the same time there is much in common in the method and approach. The results of long-term studies tend to gradually increase the number of stinging insects. First day - one bee, on second - two, on third - three and so on up to 10 days. After that, you need to give 3-4 days of rest. After this, the second stage of treatment begins. Every day, the patient receives three stings, bringing the total amount to 180 - 240 bites. In addition, it is necessary to take into account the increased exposure to poison during the period when the bees collect honey. When feeding with sugar syrup, a full complex of peptides and amino acids is not able to be produced. The poison, which could be collected from bees in the winter and late autumn period, did not have sufficient anti-bacterial and antiseptic effects, which are imposed on it. Stick to a special diet during the receipt of these procedures. The use of bee products, the exclusion of alcohol, spicy and fatty foods.
Diseases and ailments that are treated with bee venom
Enumerate those diseases that the bee's gift can handle, with whom she leaves her life:
- Varicose veins
- Disease Parkinson's
- Diseases musculoskeletal apparatus
- Polyarthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis)
- Obliterating endarteritis - chronic vasoconstriction up to complete blockage
- Vascular dilation
- Cerebral palsy
- Treatment prostatitis
- Inflammation of the appendages
- With a special approach is treated bronchial asthma
- Failures menstrual cycle
- Scattered sclerosis
You can see the following positive effects for the body and human health:
- Positive effect on Hair Growth
- Anti convulsive effect
- Increasing concentration hemoglobin
- Positive impact with radiation exposure
- Level reduction cholesterol
- Antiseptic and bactericidal property
The composition of the poison and the effect of the components on the human body
Let's try to consider in more detail. the composition of the poison and the principle of its components on the human body.
- Apamin - stimulates the production of cortisol, a steroid hormone that promotes the metabolism of fat, protein and carbohydrates. By the effects on the nervous system, it is referred to light neurotoxins.
- Adolapin - peptide fraction of poison, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
- Phospholipase A2, the most destructive components of poison. They destroy the cell membrane, but at the same time reduce blood pressure and delay blood clotting. Running chemical processes in the body, including the release of arachidonic acid, they cause an inflammatory reaction.
- Hyaluronidase - expands the capillaries, increasing the area of inflammation
- Histamine - the main cause of allergic reactions
- Dopamine and Norepinephrine - ingredients that increase by 1-2% pulse, thereby increasing the speed of edema spread
- Proteazo - inhibitors - act as anti-inflammatory agents and stop bleeding, contributing to the blockage of poison inside the wound
- Tertiapins - inhibit induced and spontaneous secretion in the neuromuscular junction, by blocking specific channels in the muscle tissue
Contraindications and limitations in drug treatment
Like any medicine bee venom can be both useful and deadly. Even the bee he remains poison. To the famous expression of the ancient scientist Paracelsus "Everything is poison and medicine, it solves the dose" we must add the individual tolerance of the human body. There are people who survived the attack of 200-300 bees, without any special health consequences. There are known deaths after a single bee sting. The most sensitive categories to them are pregnant women, children and the elderly. This list is complemented by persons suffering from infectious diseases, adrenal gland disorders, depletion of the body, organic diseases of the nervous system.
Bee sting can be treated at home using traditional methods. (putting parsley, ice, plantain, onion, aloe, powdered with activated carbon).
In case of the following symptoms, immediately contact your doctor:
- The appearance of signs of infection (increased pain, swelling, fever)
- Manifestations of an allergic reaction (heavy breathing, difficulty speaking, heavy swallowing and breathing, rash)
- General weakness of the body
Treatment with preparations containing bee venom should be minimized or completely. refuse their use to the following persons suffering:
- Hypersensitivity to bee products
- The presence of acute arthritis
- Chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver, pancreas
- Diseases blood systems
- Infectious diseases
Bee venom in pharmacology and cosmetics
Consider some ointments and creams with bee venom, which are presented in pharmacies, as well as instructions and indications for which they are used.
Form - cream. Country of origin - Russia.Cream "Sofya"
- Prevention seasonal exacerbations
- Elimination of discomfort during the drop atmospheric pressure and high humidity
- As an aid in osteochondrosis, arthritis, osteoarthrosis
- Reduction of negative effects adverse factors (sedentary work, load on the joints, hypothermia, age-related changes)
Medoveya Massage CreamMassage cream "Medoveya"
- Recommended for people over 50
- Removes nagging in the decks and muscles with injuries and bruises
- Tissue repair in the post-traumatic period
- Eliminates aching joints when the weather changes
- Taking off fatigue and swelling
- Osteochondrosis and rheumatism
"Bee venom and chondroitin" from joint pain
The form - cream-balm. Manufacturer - Russia.Cream-balsam "Bee venom and chondroitin"
- Taking off joint pain
- Reduction inflammations
- Restoration of mobility joints
- Use for apimassage
The form - ointment. Manufacturer - Germany.Ointment "Apizatron"
- Treatment of inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophic joint diseases
- Pain when traumatic injuries muscles
- Problems with blood circulation
- Warming agent in sports medicine
- Damage ligaments and tendons
The form - ointment. Manufacturer - Romania.
- Muscle pain
The form - ointment for rubbing, ampoules for electrophoresis, powder. Country of origin - Bulgaria.
- Wounds and ulcers that do not heal
- Bronchial asthma
- Some allergic manifestations
- Treatment colloidal scars
- Lumbosacral radiculitis
- Deforming arthrosis
- Use for electrophoresis
Gel balm "911 with bee venom"Gel balm "911 with bee venom"
It has the following properties:
- Reduction puffiness
- Reduction the pains
- Recovery cartilage tissue
- Anti inflammatory, bactericidal and antirheumatic action
- Recovery joint mobility
- Normalization exchange processes in the joints
Cosmetics did not pass by bee venom and with pleasure includes it in the components of expensive creams, lifting of masks and products with botox effect. Girls, in pursuit of beauty, does not stop the price and difficulties associated with finding these creams. Some use folk masks using the above ointments or electrophoresis fluids. Auxiliary ingredients vary depending on the season and the capabilities of a particular beauty. Parsley, aloe leaf pulp, vitamins A, E, hand cream, olive oil and many other components help the bee venom to open and make any woman irresistible.Cream mask for face
As in the previous case Do not forget the main principle of treatment - DO NOT HARM. Remember the skin is not the place to experiment and study the properties of the chemical constituents of this poison.
The human desire to use natural ingredients in food, cosmetics, household chemicals, in other areas of life, including treatment and prevention of diseases, leads a growing number of people in the circle of fans using bee venom. New impetus to the development of this direction is given by leading researchers of scientific institutes and cosmetic laboratories. By checking tolerance to poisonHaving consulted a doctor, you can join the most ancient of ways to improve your health and well-being. Be healthy.