Pear is the second most popular in Russia after the apple. However, its exact origin is still unknown. We can only say with certainty that at first pears were eaten boiled or baked. Only in the 16th century they began to eat raw. Pear is called the queen of fruits for its taste and health benefits.. You will learn about the benefits and harms of this fruit for the human body, its medicinal properties further.
The composition and beneficial properties of pear
Pear contains less sugar than apples, although they taste sweeter. Due to its high fructose content, it has a positive effect on the pancreas.. Pear has a very low calorie - 42 kcal per 100 g, so it is recommended to use it to people who follow the diet.Pear Fruit Composition
Pear contains such vitamins as E, B1, B2, A, C, P, as well as the following beneficial substances and trace elements:
- folic acid;
- iodine and others
Essential oils that are part of the pear, strengthen the immune system, fight infections and inflammations, and even help to get out of depression. Organic matter improves digestion and metabolism, and fiber reduces cholesterol and gives a feeling of satiety. Due to the high content of tannins pear is considered a good remedy for diarrhea.
Vegetable fibers in pears stimulate the release of bile, therefore they are recommended for liver diseases. Potassium prevents salt deposits in the liver and kidneys.
Medicinal properties of the fetus, what vitamins contain, contraindications?
Pears are widely used in folk and in official medicine. But it is important to know some rules for their use:
- do not eat them in the morning on an empty stomach;
- do not drink water;
- Do not eat immediately after a meal (optimally - 30 minutes after a meal);
- not to use them in the exacerbation of diseases of the digestive system;
- pears should be ripe, but not overripe.
An important property of a pear is the ability to retain many useful elements while undergoing heat treatment. Therefore, it can be dried, boiled and make any preform. There are 2 main types of pears: wild (forest) and garden.
Pears contain arbutin - a natural antibiotic, so a decoction of forest fruits is used to lower the temperature. Wild fruits are also known in folk medicine as a treatment for prostatitis. Within a few days of using such a compote, you can notice a positive effect. And with its long-term use can be cured. For men over 50, it is recommended to dry the wilder in order to drink compote and pear tea throughout the winter - this will be an excellent prevention of prostatitis.Dried Pears
Compote of dried pears have a diuretic and analgesic effect on the human body. A compote pears are an expectorant antitussive. They are indicated to be used for bronchitis and even pulmonary tuberculosis.
Pears are recommended for hypertensive patients and people suffering from diseases of the heart and blood vessels., as they contain many antioxidants that prevent an increase in blood pressure.
There are several properties of pear, useful for women:
- Folic acid in these fruits is good for pregnant women.. It helps in normal division and renewal of body cells. It also prevents neonatal nervous system defects.
- For women over 40 pear is the prevention of cancer, thanks to a lot of vitamin C and copper. They protect cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin E, which is part of the pear, called the female vitamin or beauty vitamin. is he prevents aging of skin cells, favorably affects the growth of hair and nails. Also, this vitamin is involved in building hormones in women, contributes to good ovulation. Very useful for losing weight.
- Pear extract, which is part of many cosmetics, returns skin elasticity and healthy color.
- Beauty mask of pears can be made at home. It is enough just to chop the pear in puree. This mask will have a lifting effect, relieve inflammation of the skin, help get rid of acne. And if you wash with a pear puree, like a scrub, then dead skin particles are well removed.
Young leaves have a pronounced antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties. Broths from the leaves are used to treat various diseases, and crushed dry leaves relieve excessive sweating.. For example, a decoction of the leaves helps with rheumatism. To prepare it, pour 2 teaspoons of dried leaves with a glass of boiling water, then let it brew for 2 hours, wrap well, then strain. Take 3 times a day, 2 tablespoons. When inflammation of the genitourinary system infused pear leaves can be washed. They destroy microbes and eliminate the inflammatory process. To remove the sand from the kidneys, the leaves are brewed as tea and used instead of other drinks.
The benefits and harm of fruit to the human body
Consider the undoubted benefits of pears for the human body can be on recipes in which this fruit is the main component.Pear is very useful for the human body
- For the treatment of urolithiasis need to eat 2 wild pears on an empty stomach. It is also useful to drink compote without sugar.
- For the prevention and treatment of adenoma pear in the evening brewed in a thermos, the resulting infusion should be taken in a quarter cup 4 times a day.
- Relieve heartburn and stomach pain 2 pears, eaten in the morning.
- Fresh pear juice It is recommended to use for patients with diabetes mellitus 50-70 ml 30 minutes before meals.
- Oven baked pears, lightly sprinkled with sugar, will help in the treatment of cystitis.
- At cough and temperature need to take a decoction of dried pear.
- With diarrhea half an hour boil 100 grams of dry pears per liter of water. Then 2 hours decoction infused. During the day, you need to drink 3 times half a glass.
Rich in nutrients pear composition has some contraindications. Hard pear varieties are not advised to be used by the elderly in their raw state.. They are best cooked or baked in the oven. The same applies to people suffering from gastrointestinal disease.
For safety, pears are best to peel and remove the core.
Useful recipes with pear for men and women
Pear PiePear Pie
- wheat flour - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- corn flour - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- wheat flour for dough - 175 gr .;
- 35% cream - 1 cup;
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- pear - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 100 g .;
- margarine - 100 gr .;
- cold water.
Diced margarine mixed with flour (175g.), Yolk, 50 gr. sugar and water. The dough is rolled out in a thin layer and baked for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Pears are cleared from the skin and the core, cut into slices. They are spread on the cake, and then sprinkled with cornmeal and pour a mixture of beaten eggs, sugar, wheat flour and cream. Next, the cake is baked for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
Pear and Cheese SaladPear and Cheese Salad
- bacon - 100 gr .;
- salad onions - 1 pc .;
- cheese - 50 g;
- pear - 1 pc .;
- cream - 1 tbsp. spoon;
- lettuce leaves - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. spoon.
Put sliced lettuce. They are fried on both sides with bacon, sliced pear and onion. To prepare the sauce You need to mix finely chopped cheese with cream and heat it on the fire until the cheese melts. Pour salad with this mixture, add salt and pepper as desired.
Pear dessert with cottage cheesePear dessert with cottage cheese
- pear - 3-4 pcs .;
- cottage cheese - 100 g .;
- sour cream - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- fruit juice - half a cup.
Pears cut into 4 parts and put on a dish. Curd mix thoroughly with sour cream, sugar and juice until smooth. Put the mixture on each slice of pear.
There are lots of recipes for pears - pies, curd desserts, pancakes, jam, various drinks, etc.
Eating 1-2 pears a day can provide the body with the daily rate of cobaltwhich helps the kidneys excrete excess water and promotes the absorption of iron. Choosing a fresh fruit in the store you need to know that a good pear should have a sweet aroma even in uncut form.