Nuts and honey themselves are very useful, but if you combine these two ingredients, you get a real bomb. 400 grams of such a tool can replace a full meal and completely saturate the body with all necessary substances.
But it is worth remembering that nuts with honey brought only benefit; they need to be properly prepared and properly used, while respecting the dosage.
The chemical composition of walnut with honey
The classic recipe for nuts with honey includes walnuts, so the table below shows the composition of this particular product.
- Vitamin C;
- Useful micro and macronutrients, which include iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and zinc;
- Also in the composition of honey can be found fructose and glucose.
- Vitamin C;
- Fatty oil, which includes glycerides;
- Vitamin K and P;
- A huge amount of protein;
- Amino acids.
The concentration of all these substances is quite high, so nuts with honey are considered one of the most useful products. In addition to walnuts, you can use almonds, pistachios, cashews, etc. It is also recommended to cook nuts with honey with the addition of various dried fruits or lemon, which can enrich the composition and make the tool even more useful.
Honey is an excellent conductor for all the trace elements that make up walnuts, thereby enhancing their beneficial properties. This tool is used as an auxiliary treatment for various diseases, but most often nuts with honey are used to replenish the spent physical, nervous and mental strength.
- has a beneficial effect on the work of the heart and blood vessels;
- is the prevention of heart attack;
- removes fatigue and gives strength to organisms;
- increases mental alertness;
- cheers up well;
- improves mood;
- relieves migraine headaches;
- improves sleep;
- helps with constipation and intestinal malfunction;
- regular use increases the chances of conception;
- stimulates female sexual desire;
- Also, this tool is very useful for men, because nuts are a natural aphrodisiac. With its help, the number of sperm cells increases and blood circulation in the genitals improves;
- honey with nuts restores a woman’s body after childbirth and significantly increases the amount of breast milk;
- however strange it may seem, nuts with honey can be consumed during the diet. Due to its ability to improve the appetite, a spoonful of such a product eaten in the morning will help you have a good breakfast, while maintaining satiety for a long time;
- Also, when the body does not get the usual amount of calories, it begins to experience stress, and nuts with honey can help relieve nervous tension.
It should be noted that each nut is used to achieve a specific goal:
- Walnuts are used to restore the body after diseases and various types of surges. This tool helps to increase the body's resistance to infections, besides, walnut is considered the best way to improve potency;
- Almond has a good effect on the condition of the heart and blood vessels, it also has a choleretic property;
- Scientists claim that regular use of hazelnuts helps in the fight against cancer. It can even be grown at home from walnut;
- Peanuts help the body replenish lost strength;
- Pine nuts help to increase appetite and fill the body with plenty of vitamins.
This product is very useful for children. Thanks to him, immunity is enhanced, fatigue is removed, attentiveness and memory are improved. Nuts with honey help the child to improve school performance and strengthen the body's resistance to various diseases, such a tool is especially important during epidemics.
In addition to the huge number of advantages, under certain conditions, nuts with honey can cause harm to the body. To avoid such a situation, it is necessary to know all the existing contraindications:
- serious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- lung disease;
- chronic heart disease;
- the presence of gallstones or kidney stones, including chronic or acute cholecystitis;
- the presence of any skin diseases;
- if a person is prone to excess weight, then the use of nuts with honey can lead to the appearance of extra pounds;
- may be allergic to certain components;
- Due to the large amount of sugar, such a product cannot be eaten by people with diabetes.
When eating nuts with honey with the presence of these diseases, their exacerbation and deterioration of the body condition may occur. It is also worth remembering that no more than 500 grams of this product can be eaten per day, otherwise the following complications may occur:
- enlarged tonsils;
- the appearance of a rash in the mouth;
- there is a spasm of blood vessels and severe headaches.
Following the classic recipe, nuts and honey are made from walnuts, other raw materials and the addition of various components are also allowed:
- 600 grams of whole, peeled walnuts are poured with 300 milliliters of fresh honey and infused in a cold place for 14 days;
- 100 grams of dried apricots soaked for 30 minutes, then dried and crushed, It is also necessary to turn half a lemon, peeled and peeled, into gruel. To this mixture add 40 grams of almonds and walnuts. At the last stage, add 3 tablespoons of honey. The resulting product must be brewed for at least 10 days;
- 200 grams of dried apricots, 200 grams of raisins and 200 grams of prunes are challenged with boiling water, washed under running water and crushed together with half of the peeled lemon. The resulting mixture is combined with 200 grams of whole walnuts and 250 milliliters of honey. Before use, the mixture must be kept in a cold place for 2-3 weeks;
- It is necessary to take 100 grams of almonds, cashews, peanuts and 50 grams of walnut. The resulting assortment is dried in a pan, stirring constantly. After cooling, the mixture is transferred to the jar, and poured 200 ml of honey and allowed to infuse for 1-2 weeks;
- One of the simplest recipes will be a mixture of 100 grams of pine nuts and 100 milliliters of honey, it must be insisted for 2-3 days;
- 200 grams of peeled hazelnuts are fried in a frying pan, cooled and mixed with 100 milliliters of honey and infused in a dark place at a cool temperature of 7 days;
- For the preparation of delicious sweetness is necessary mix in a deep dish 200 grams of whole peeled nuts with a tablespoon of melted butter and 3 tablespoons of honey. Then the mixture is spread on parchment and sent to an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes. In this case, the nuts are periodically stirred, so that they are not burnt. And after the delicacy is removed from the oven, it is continued to stir, so that the nuts do not stick together.
There are several tricks, following which the prepared tool will be the most useful:
- it is best to buy unpeeled nuts and natural honey;
- nuts are either not ground at all, or slightly broken by hand;
- it is recommended to mix nuts with honey only with wooden objects;
- a glass jar is used as a container;
- first put nuts in a jar, and then pour honey over it;
- cover made from paper or parchment;
- most often such a means is insisted in the refrigerator or in another cool place, the average waiting time is 1-2 weeks.
If nuts with honey are used for medicinal purposes, then you should follow some rules:
- it is best to eat one teaspoon of the mixture in the morning on an empty stomach, while having breakfast in 30 minutes;
- the duration of treatment is 1 month.
Honey with nuts is not only useful, but also very tasty. However, it is necessary to remember about the presence of contraindications and be sure to comply with the dosage.