People suffering from gastritis, disorders of the gastric mucosa are often found in the modern world. But usually they have other adverse gastrointestinal diseases. Diet food for each patient is selected individually, taking into account the characteristics of the body. Let's see what kind of fruits and berries can be used, and which are contraindicated for people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases.
Are fruits allowed during gastritis by nutritionists?
Many people suffering from gastritis are interested in the question of whether they eat fruit during their illness. Unhealthy stomach reacts to hot, sour, salty, cold, hot. But dessert sweet fruits are included in the diet of the sick. After all, food should be balanced, rich in vitamins and minerals.
Fruits contain pectin, as a polysaccharide component of plant raw materials. It incorporates gelling agents. Pectin is not digested in the stomach, but cleans it from toxins.What kind of fruit can be in diseases of the digestive tract
Vitamin and mineral complexes purchased in a pharmacy do not carry such benefits as natural products.. In addition, it is difficult to abandon your favorite apples, to which the patient has been used since childhood. And do not rape your body. In minimal doses, all fruits are beneficial. For hyperacid gastritis, put a small piece of lemon in the tea. A slice of exotic fruit will give a unique taste and aroma to the drink. Delicious food causes appetite in humans.
Fruits consumed during gastritis can and should be, but only correctly select the types and varieties.
Overseas exotic fruits can be eaten if they are absorbed by the body. From the fruits are prepared various tasty dietary dishes..
Dishes from fruits are recommended to be taken in small portions, in 3-4 doses per day.
What fruits eat with any form of gastritis
- Bananas - This is a universal product. Of them prepare a lot of dietary dishes. Monkey food is rich in vitamins C, B, W. And they also contain minerals: potassium, magnesium. Due to the high content of vitamin E in the pulp, the stomach cells are updated. Bananas are eaten raw, even with exacerbations of gastritis. Of them prepare a variety of mashed potatoes in combination with other sour fruits. And also bananas are added to cottage cheese casseroles, oatmeal, kefir. The pulp of the fruit sweetens the taste of dishes.
- Cherry and Sweet Cherry - used in any form of gastritis. Berries are rich in iron, which is useful in the form of the disease, accompanied by anemia. Fruits are eaten fresh or added to compotes.
- Watermelons - eat in limited quantities. The pulp of a huge berry removes toxins from the diseased organ. But a large portion of watermelon causes heaviness in the stomach.
- Bananas promote the renewal of stomach cells
- Cherries and cherries are rich in iron
- Watermelon removes toxins from the diseased organ
With hypoacid gastritis
With low acidity of gastric juice stimulate the stimulation of hydrochloric acid. Products are ground in a blender or grated. Fruit puree is made from several types of fruits, but it is possible from one. Clean the skin off the fruit.
Fragrant exotic fruits are used in hypoacid gastritis.
- A pineapple - Drink juice from it a little after meals. It activates the production of hydrochloric acid.
- Garnet, its fresh juice will also benefit. The drink restores the gastric mucosa.
- Citrus - very useful for hypoacid gastritis. They have antioxidant properties, do not allow diseased cells to degenerate into malignant, restore the gastric mucosa.
- Persimmon - has antibacterial properties. When remission of the disease eat one or two mature fruit per day.
- Feijoa - on the content of iodine is not inferior to seafood. Pureed fruits are added to various dishes, drinks.
- Dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots) - well steamed are added to porridges. From apples, pears, figs it is better to cook compote. The drink preserved vitamins: C and B2.
- Pears - rich in vitamins, tannins. But the fruit is consumed in minimal quantities, in several small pieces per day. Contained in pear - tannin causes irritation of the mucous membrane.
- Sweet and Sour Apples - saturate the body with vitamins, increase the content of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- Peaches You should also eat with caution: they stimulate the production of gastric juice, but are a strong allergen.
- Apricots - eat in limited quantities. Gentle, orange apricot pulp is rich in carotenoids, but it contains hydrocyanic acid.
- Apricot is rich in carotenoids
- Pineapple activates hydrochloric acid production
- Pomegranate restores the gastric mucosa
- Pears are rich in tannins
- Peaches are a strong allergen.
- Feijoa has a lot of iodine
- Persimmon has antibacterial properties
Again, the individual characteristics of the patient's body are taken into account. For example, persimmon and apricots have a laxative effect on the intestines. The fruits are suitable for people suffering from constipation.
- Gooseberry, currant (black and white) - incorporate vitamin C, pectin. But in their pure form can not be used. They have a lot of seed and rough skin. But squeeze the juice from the berries and prepare a sweet jelly. Jam is added to various drinks, mashed soups, sauces.
- Strawberry Raspberry - have anti-inflammatory action. But it is also not recommended fresh, because of the abundance of seeds in them. They are added to compotes, jelly.
- Blueberries It contains a substance secretin that helps the digestion of food in the stomach. From the gifts of the forest, medicinal teas are made.
- Blueberry helps digest food in the stomach
- Strawberries have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Gooseberry for gastrointestinal diseases can not be consumed raw
With increased acidity of gastric juice
With increased acidity of gastric juice strictly observe the temperature regime of food. Consume sweet fruit, grated and neutral temperatures. Sour apples and citrus fruits are resolved outside the aggravation phase.
Fruits are best added to other dishes.: jelly, puddings, compotes, desserts.
- Sweet ApplesType White filling. They normalize the metabolic processes of the body, remove excess cholesterol. They bake well, with honey and cinnamon; rub in mashed potatoes.
- Pineapples - The pulp of an exotic fruit has an alkaline reaction that helps reduce the acidity of gastric juice. The flesh of ripe pineapple is eaten before meals.
- Pumpkin. A huge berry is very healing. Its pulp contains little rough digestible fiber. Vitamin T promotes better absorption of food, reduces the acidity of the stomach. From the pulp of the pumpkin prepare a variety of dishes: soups, mashed potatoes, desserts, added to cereal. Freshly squeezed juice from the pulp of the berries cleanses the entire body. Pumpkin is well preserved in frozen form. Fresh whole fruits are stored until spring, even in apartment conditions.
- Plum - Viscous pulp of the fruit removes toxic substances from the stomach. It is combined with many dishes, including meat.
- Juicy and soft pears, such as Conference. These gifts of nature have anti-inflammatory effects, rich in tannins. Tannin has a beneficial effect on the gastric mucosa, removes inflammatory processes, reduces acidity.
- Avocado It contains vitamin E and vegetable oils. It is recommended even for stomach ulcers.
- Plum removes toxic substances from the stomach
- Avocados are recommended even for stomach ulcers.
- Fresh juice from the pulp of the pumpkin cleanses the whole body
With chronic gastritis
The chronic stage of gastritis is characterized by a constant manifestation of the disease.. With such a pathology of the stomach excluded acidic fruits. Fruits are used exclusively in shabby form, without peel. They are eaten in small portions, for several receptions.
- Banana eat for fifteen minutes before meals. Thanks to the starch in its flesh, the gastric mucosa is carefully enveloped. Banana is rich in magnesium and vitamin B6. These ingredients improve mood, relieve depression, often accompanying patients.
- Apples - fresh sweet seasonal apple varieties, in a shabby look. Overseas fruits, treated with a special compound, are not suitable for long-term storage. They often cause allergic reactions.
- Pears - Tone and strengthen the walls of the stomach, possess astringent properties. Fruits contain a loading dose of vitamins and pectin.
- Persimmon - in a mature form, soft varieties. Due to its viscous consistency, the pulp envelops the gastric mucosa. The fruit is rich in iodine, has a tonic effect on the body.
What fruits are not recommended for gastritis
- Melon - this melon culture should be consumed with gastritis with caution. The fruit is composed of a lot of hard to digest acids.
- Grapes - causes fermentation in the gastrointestinal tract. Fresh grapes are strictly contraindicated in gastritis.
- Kiwi - incorporates a lot of small seeds and coarse fiber.
- Grapes are strictly contraindicated in gastritis
- Melon contains many hard to digest acids.
- Kiwi contains a lot of coarse fiber
Keep a diary observe how your body reacts to a particular type of food. Gradually, you will choose for yourself an individual menu.