Herbicides have been specially created in order to save yields from weeds. At the moment there is a large selection of chemicals intended for this purpose. One of these tools is Lazurite., the instruction to which states that the drug can be used on potatoes.
How to use: working with lapis lazuli
The drug quickly penetrates into the weed plant due to the small active particles and in a short time eliminates the soil from harmful weeds.
It affects about 40 species of various plants.which are common in vegetable gardens and gardens. The impact of funds on weeds lasts for several months.
How to apply weeds on potatoes: instructions
Processing takes place before the grass appears. on the soil surface. It is advisable that the crop be dug deep enough so that the herbicide chemicals do not affect the potato.
Instructions for use:
- before planting it is recommended to water and loosen the soil;
- process the drug in good weather with calm;
- per 1 square meter of vegetable garden is applied from 1-1.5 kg of herbicide;
- The treatment is carried out with watering under the root or spraying the foliage with a sprayer (if the grass has already grown).
When using the drug must comply with:
- processing time;
- substance concentration;
- consumption for single or repeated processing;
- waiting time for the onset of action of the drug;
- security measures.
What is the time needed to process
To apply fertilizer in several ways:
- Once. Spray the soil before germination with the expectation of 1.5 kg / sq. M.
- Twice. First, the soil should be sprayed with a herbicide to potato seedlings with the calculation of 1 kg per square meter. The second time to process in the dosage of 0.4 kg per square meter, when the seedlings of the potatoes appear on 5 cm.
For early potato varieties apply 0.5 kg of Lapis lazuli, for late 1.5 kg. It is better to start treatment at t above 15C.
How to prepare a working solution for use
Stages of preparation of the solution:
- The first processing of the crop is done before germination. To do this, prepare a solution: dilute 10 g of the composition in 3 liters of water.
- For the second treatment, 10 g of Lapis lazuli mixed with 9 liters of water. The solution should be applied immediately.
- The fifth part of the liquid needed is first poured into the spray tank, then the rest is added.
- The substance is recommended to be mixed thoroughly before use.
How to prepare a solution:
Storage conditions and shelf life
The prepared solution is stored only 1 day.. It is better to use it immediately.
In production, it is stored in warehouses that are designed to contain pesticides at t -10 + 40С. Lapis lazuli in packaged form is valid for 5 years.
Security measures when processing
The drug penetrates only into the weeds.so do not worry that he is attacking the root. However, it is not recommended to spray the chemical too actively on the potatoes. It is better if the tubers are buried in the soil to a depth of 15-20 cm.
The solution should not be diluted in a container that will later be used for food. After spraying means you need take a shower and wash clothes.
Herbicide has many advantages:
- fast and effective permeability to weeds;
- duration of action;
- affordable cost;
- the possibility of using before and after the growth of potatoes.
Systemic herbicide of continuous action due to a set of additives is well absorbed into the leaves and stalks of weeds, affects the roots and rhizomes.
A week later, the weeds begin to dry., in a month they die off completely.Means is well absorbed into the leaves and stalks of weeds, affects the roots and rhizome
The secret of active action in a special component - metribuzine. A kilogram of lapis lazuli contains 0.7 kg of metrabuzine.
The concentration of this component helps to get rid of weeds during the week.
Lapis lazuli - poison or not
Despite the chemical composition, he is not a poison.
Drug release form
The package contains 20 g of the drug in powder form.
Does it help from weeds only on potatoes or other vegetables too?
40-50 plant species fall within the range of Lazuritebelonging to the class of cereal and annual dicots. These can include: bristle, wild oat, blue cornflower, meadow chamomile, sow thistle, etc.
If you can not do without pesticides, then you should apply Lapis lazuli. Good harvest to you!